30 Things Before 30 | Challenge

Friday, February 21, 2014


Being only 21 I feel like the world is for the taking. And despite the many obstacles I seem to present myself with, I would like to "get a lot done" in my lifetime. So when I came across this post I thought it would be the perfect place to start.

Here are my 30 things before 30...
  1. Eat at a cafe in Paris
  2. Finish my degree
  3. Be a pro at yoga
  4. Attend an IMAT's
  5. Go skydiving
  6. Complete a triathlon
  7. Tour the UK (Scotland, Wales, England, Ireland)
  8. Write a book
  9. Own the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks
  10. Get married in Rarotonga
  11. Get another tattoo
  12. Take my son to Disneyland
  13. Be happy with my body
  14. Own something from Tiffany's
  15. Move overseas
  16. Take a pole dancing class
  17. Have a job I love
  18. Learn another language
  19. Go to Rome
  20. Meet some of my favourite Youtubers/Bloggers
  21. Make my favourite MAC eyeshadow palettes
  22. Own a house
  23. Repierce my tragus and cartilage
  24. Make a photobook/scrapbook for my kids/family
  25. Go on an African Safari
  26. Have my own personal makeup/beauty room
  27. Ride through the canals in Venice
  28. Buy a designer handbag (no more Prada)
  29. Save money every week for a year
  30. Then treat myself
What's on your bucket list? Would you try this challenge, or something similar?

2 comments :

  1. I love this post! Great idea :) I think I be unspired to write a post like this to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty cool right! So glad I stumbled across it on misseblog. If you do, let me know, I'd love to read your one :) x

      Delete